3/25/2018

Simple but useful advises for threesome finder.

Have you joined a threesome? Are you ready for a threesome? What real threesome is like? Threesome is always a mystery for us. You think you know what they'll be like or how you feel about them, but you can't totally know unless you've been there. We gathered some advises about the feeling of join a threesome. All of these tips come from women.  

Ask all the vital questions before the night of the threesome dating. "One guy I had a threesome with had a long-term girlfriend, which would've been good to know before that happened."

Always bring an extra condom.

You might be shocked by the roles you end up enjoying. Be open-minded. "Before having a threesome I was positive that would ping my anxiety or make me feel like the lesser participant, but I was surprised by how much I enjoyed watching my lovers pleasure each other without feeling left out or uncomfortable."

You will definitely get weirded out the first time that third hand touches you. "I was making out with my partner when from behind I felt this hand moving my hair off the back of my neck and kissing it. You get so used to only having to account for one person that when another person gets thrown into the mix, it throws you off for a second. It doesn't matter how many threesomes I've had, that moment doesn't go away."

Don't forget that everyone involved is a person, not just a sex partner. "Overall, having an amazing threesome dating has so much more to do with the interpersonal relationships of those involved thanthe physical sex acts themselves."

One drink can make you feel more at ease, but don't get too drunk. "Drunk sex is generally sloppy sex and I can't imagine having a drunk, sloppy threesome. There's just too much going on that demands your attention."

Don't ever leave someone feeling like a third wheel. "Sometimes a helpful hand is enough to keep someone feeling included for certain portions of your engagement."

Bringing in sex toys helps alleviate the third wheel problem. "I definitely suggest having toys around. Not only do they add to the experience, they help keep everyone engaged."


Most problems can be totally avoided by making sure your communication is on point. "All of the difficulties I've run into were at their core a communication problem. Hurt feelings because expectations were not addressed, feelings of inadequacy because of perceived favoritism. Lack of check-ins afterward to be present for any negative or confusing feelings."